Italian vert mill on craigslist

I have absolutely no affiliation with tis seller.
Check craigslist san diego under tools for a milling machine
Reply to
daniel peterman
I can't tell by looking, but if it's an Induma it'll probably a good machine. I owned one back in the mid-70's and it was a very nice machine. I think it was much stronger and just as accurate as a Bridgeport. Good luck. John
Reply to
John
Actually..I think its a smidge better than a BP.
Gunner

Reply to
Gunner