Just for Trick or Treat

Someone is trying to sell the ghost of a shaper!

(watch for URL wrap, or just go to eBay and search for 'Cincinnati Shaper')

Reply to
Fred R

Beautiful restoration....

$1,000 "Reserve Not Met" LOL

Reply to
ATP*

Yup, the pale color sets off the rich reddish brown of the ways. Overspray on the floor is a nice touch too -- extra points for showmanship.

Still, it is a shame to see a once-nice machine like that. It still makes my Atlas 7B look like an infant.

Reply to
Fred R

According to Fred R :

Or auction number 7556359515 to get around possible wrap problems.

It looks as though the seller is related to Babin. Paint on a lot of surfaces which should not be painted. I'm willing to bet that there is even paint on the inside of the dovetails for the ram. :-)

Zero feedback, but the wrong location for a Babin account, I

*think*. Perhaps he is branching out?

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

What they do - powder coat the whole machine ?!

Fred R wrote:

Martin H. Eastburn

I wonder how many gallons of paint it took to cover the entire shaper, including all the controls and dials?

Sigh...its gonna be a bitch to get everything free again.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

That's sad. From the looks of it that is a fairly new model shaper. The power feed gives it away. Universal table to (under all that paint).

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:50:17 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "ATP*" quickly quoth:

Sprayed in situ, too. What a nice touch! Caseyequipment is likely to have that ZERO ebay sales number for quite a while, y'think?

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques