Keller die filer value?

How much is a small Keller die filer, complete, turnkey, with a few files, no V-jaw (plain flat jaws) to hold files, located in the Seattle area, worth?

Thanks ..

Grant Erwin

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I bought one at an auction for $90. and sold it for $250. I bought it 'cause I thought it was cute and might be useful and sold it to a man who was likewise optimistic and as I did had the money at the time. This was in Ohio, I guess your mileage may vary. Kent

Reply to
Kent Frazier

Reply to
Grant Erwin