Kerry lathe

I am considering buying a Kerry A.G.lathe, with a 5.5" swing. It is a 1971 model.

have never heard of this make and I am curious as to how common they are in North America, and what kind of reputation they have.

stan

Reply to
sbaer

English made, fairly rare in the US, almost never seen in the Western States (oddly though...most Ive seen were in Arizona).

Exceptionally well made. Good stuff. Parts..good luck.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner