Sheldon KS type lathe questions

I had a quick look at an old lathe the other day in a shop where I am
selling some equipment for the owner. The lathe in question is Sheldon KS
1411 looks like maybe a 11" swing with an overhead type drive system I
really like the appearance of this lathe and was considering buying it for
myself. I can't find much information on this lathe and just curious if
anyone knows its age, and the quality of older small Sheldons.
It's not a lathe I need, since I already have a South Bend 10L that could
do everything I would require, I was thinking more along the lines of
restoring it. Any opinions on this lathe?
Sam
Reply to
sam