KwikSwitch fix?

I've got an old Hurco knee mill that has KwikSwitch 200 tooling. The tool shanks don't stay tight in the taper and the locking nut seems to stop turning before it fully clamps the tool shank. We have another Hurco mill on the floor that is not under power, but thetool holder seems to work fine on it.

Does anyone know if there is some adjustment that I can do without completely tearing the holder apart?

If not, then is there a way AFTER disassembly?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
davenport