Lanolin? as oil that is absorbexd

I recently read than LANOLIN is absorbed into metals and can act as a lubrication.... Yes would be goo d if trouble

thanks fraser

Reply to
frasser

Lanolin is not absorbed into metals. It's a skin oil, and your skin will take it up. (Supposed to be very good for it in fact.) I use it as a case lube for reloading cartridges because it will do the job without contaminating the powder.

Reply to
MadDogR75