Large Capacity Anodizing

Anyone know of an anodizing shop that can take large items? Specifically the item is 22' x 6' x 8'

Tony

Reply to
Tony

hey Tony

If your in the northeast we use structual processing in maspeth, NY and H.A. leeds in CT can do even longer. We also use Hiawatha in Wisconsin also. They all do our lAluminum ightpoles which can be up to 48' in one piece.

Greg

Greg

Funny ,I called Structural Processing earlier today since they are very close by, unfortunately their tanks are only 22" wide.

I will give Hiawatha a call Monday.

Specifically

Reply to
Tony