Large Capacity Anodizing

Anyone know of an anodizing shop that can take large items? Specifically
the item is 22' x 6' x 8'
Tony
Reply to
Tony
hey Tony
If your in the northeast we use structual processing in maspeth, NY and H.A. leeds in CT can do even longer. We also use Hiawatha in Wisconsin also. They all do our lAluminum ightpoles which can be up to 48' in one piece.
Greg

Greg
Funny ,I called Structural Processing earlier today since they are very close by, unfortunately their tanks are only 22" wide.
I will give Hiawatha a call Monday.
Tony
Specifically
Reply to