Large Centerless Grinder in NJ

Anyone know a good centerless grinding shop in NJ that can handle slightly larger stock? OD of one part is 2.750"

It's a combination problem related to the OD, length of part and the fact that it is not through grinding... The part is like a plug where the OD of the shaft and the "plug" need to be ground.

I can find lots of places outside NJ, but I have thousands of lbs. of product and really don't want to pay shipping to Bucksnort NM when there might be a guy up the street I don't know about.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:

Spindle Drills:
V8013-R

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill