Lathes for sale SF area Daly City

Went to a Quality First Estate Sale this AM. They have 5 metal lathes. Look up QF on the SF Craig's list.

Chuck P.

Reply to
Pilgrim

I went too... and the good stuff went in the first few minutes.

-Bruno

Reply to
Bruno

Thank you for posting and relieving me of the obligation to go.

Peter

Reply to
pgrey

did all the lathes go?

Reply to
best wire

Not as of Sat. 11ish. there was one 8" SB and a larger quality one, the others were junk. Look up the sale and see if you can find the phone no. and call them on site.

Chuck P.

Reply to
Pilgrim

I was there about the same time. Don't recall seeing a SB, but there was something that I didn't see a name on. It was belt driven, had about a 3" chuck, and the ways were two flats ground on a solid cast bed. It was in rough shape and priced about 300. There's also a big heavy Clausing for about $2k.I'll look at Tony's site and see if it looks like an SB. I'm curious now.

All I picked up were some gears that should fit an Atlas 618 and some dogs. I saw an AA 109 go yesterday, so the gears were probably for that, but missed in a cabinet.

Reply to
Bruno