Screen door stoppy thing fixed!

Life is good again! Thanks all for your help. This 45 year old door closer has another 45 years at least! I bench tested the cylinder and put a shim behind the bent tab, thus changing the angle and pressure a bit. This looked promising, so I built up the tab with a quick bap of MiG weld, about

1/16". I also emery finished the shaft laterally. Thanks again!
Reply to
Tom Gardner