Life is good

ROTFL!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Introduced my younger wife to "Strange Brew" just last night.

Reply to
Rex B

My best one was seeing th' look on our youngest sons (12) face when he opened a present and found a brandy new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

That followed by an incredible feast with kids and Grandkids made for an exceptional day. Hope all of yours was as good.

Snarl

Reply to
snarl

Reply to
Tom Wait

Reply to
Tom Wait

Thanks, we still have one feline resident.

The two came as a set when the neighbor's cat had kittens under our porch 11 years ago. The female is fat and sassy as ever, but we're not sure what happened to the male.

It was probably lymphosarcoma, which metastisized to his brain. His temperature regulation was all messed up at the end, the vet couldn't even get a temperature on him when ms. mulligan took him in the last time.

He was a sweet cat and will be missed.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

"Ferklempt" because SWMBO and I went to see Speilberg's latest movie "Munich" on Xmas eve.

It was too damn graphic and realistic...

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:56:14 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

That sure as SHIT beats xmas carols, wot? Great album. (Does that last statement date me?)

------------------------------------------------------ No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize a cat. ----------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development ---------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

A Konica Minolta 5D digital SLR camera which was way more than my wife should have spent on the likes of me and a number of gift cards for Borders Books. Also a couple of books on the life of Thomas Edison and his cronies, Ford, Lindburgh, Firestone et al.

A great day with my kids, their spouses, Rocky the British Bulldog grand puppy.

Best wishes to all.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology H.H. Ellis Technical High School

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff

They operate much better as a pair, much like lungs and kidneys.

Get her a 5-6 month old kitten, else she may mourn the other and die. Ive seen it too many times.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

"Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows. I walked into such a sad time at the station. As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning......"

Damit!!!!

Gunner, stuck on an endless loop....

Gunner Asch

Thank you.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Could be worse, a few times when things were particularly chaotic at work I found myself stuck with a loop of the Benny Hill theme music.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Condolences here too. I lost my 14 year old Border Terrier 2 weeks ago.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Luckily, I waited until tonight to see it. The brutality of the film prepared me for going back to work--- after a three day weekend. Interesting history lesson, though.

Fred

Reply to
ff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

(very quietly Gunner whispers... dont ANYONE mention "its a small world")

Gunner Asch

Condolences as well.

Need another dog? Ive got 6 needing homes at the moment.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Condolences also. Had to build a box for my friends dead dog. He couldn't do it. Plus side his three year old daughter had fallen down the stairs and landed on it. Not a fun way to die but very possibly saved her life. Karl

Reply to
everyman

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 02:01:51 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

"Could fill spoons full of coffee, Could fill spoons full of tea. Just a little spoon of your precious love; Is that enough for me?"

Gitcher wah-wah pedals out, boys. We're doin' Cream this week.

Remembering Spoonful reminded me of the A***** twins. I still have what's left of the promo album given to me by a pair of the best looking Jewish twins I've ever met. Their daddy owned an AM radio station in Oceanside, CA. Ooh, what fun that pair was! I just wish I'd had both together. Y'know, just once for the memories... (We were young; no homeruns, just 1st to 3rd and lots OF it. Kathy A: I miss being embarrassed by hickies you gave me, Miss Hoover.)

  • Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
  • laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
  • shall never cease to be amused *
Larry Jaques

Sorry to hear that, Jim. It's gotta hurt.

My condolences

Reply to
John Husvar