Life is good

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

"Steve B" wrote in news:BlJrf.8596$_L5.6732 @fed1read06:

A very nice coat, a chair back massager (5 motors!), a new cell phone and, best of all....a week off!.

Reply to
Anthony

I got two shirts, some socks and a piece of ass.

And all of them were two sizes to big.

Sigh

Gunner

Gunner Asch

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Don't know about you, but I never had any I wanted to give back.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Fried oysters, chocolate covered nuts and some untold family stories.

Fred

Reply to
ff

No socks this time! And a huge bag of transparent smileys I can use in my postings.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Well a lot of tools , nice but not really that important . Time with Family , great dinner , lots of noise , loud talk , another day to walk this earth . Yep about as good as it gets . I hope everyone did as well Ken Cutt Opps almost forgot socks :-) too

Reply to
Ken Cutt

I got a nice chair to sit in at my desk. Looks like something Winston Churchill might have sat in. I got a megger too, but I knew that was coming as I chose it myself. Great Christmas!

Enjoy your break,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Guess misery does like company. Made me chuckle and smile this morning.

Got my first cordless drill, a Rob Me. One battery has been on the charger for 24 hours, is the red light suppose to go off? Scanning through the book I noticed it said not to force the tool, wonder how long it will last in my possession.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

We got a dead cat.

Time to build a box.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

A 3-piece Laser Measurement [level, distance measure, studfinder] kit from one BIL, a nice wood & brass 4-in-1 screwdriver from the other BIL, and the DVD collection of the Victory At Sea episodes.

Life is "excellent"!

Reply to
RAM^3

Condolences.

Reply to
Adam Smith

I have a full beard and my wife got me aftershave, so I got her some beauty soap.

LMAO j/k

Ron

Reply to
doo

The Cream DVD from last years concert at the Royal Albert Hall, played it really loud :)

cheers T.Alan

Reply to
T.Alan Kraus

Nothing like "Crossroads" at loud volume. What a guitar riff!

Kinda iconic like Thorougood's "Bad to the bone" riff.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Seven-year-old grandson got me a pair of gloves.... "These ought to fit you good, Grandpap", as he slid his hand inside the gloves and showed me that his little fingers only went out into the glove fingers about half way. Then I put them on, and he checked to see that my fingers filled up the glove all the way... His big smile with beautiful dimples ... "Yep, they fit you good"... and away he went.. Great day. Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

wrote

Then I put them on, and he checked to see that my

I think I sounded a little materialistic. We had a day full of friends, family, and love. Adorable grandbabies. Laughter. Food. Warm house. Pretty decorations.

No misery. No sickness. No death. No tragedy. No fighting. No hurt feelings.

Another year of life from my 8 hour reconstructive heart surgery in June,

2002.

So much when some people had so little.

I, too, have much more to be thankful for than a few gifts. Sometimes, though, I forget to acknowledge it.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Im sorry to hear that.

Need some live replacements?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

OOOOOOO!!

"In the white room...with black curtains, near the station..."

I know what Ill have reverberating through my skull for the rest of the day...

Sigh

Gunner

Gunner Asch