Lincoln MIG tips compatible with Hobart?

I have a Hobart 125 wire-feed welder that came with .030" wire. I picked up some .035 wire and, without thinking, a set of Lincoln brand
contact tips. Any reason to think they won't be compatible with my Hobart welder? The threads are the same diameter and pitch, but the length of the threaded section of the tip is much shorter. I can't see why that would really matter, as long as they screw on tight.
Thanks, Mark L.
On Jul 14, 9:57pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

tips are usually almost standard and overall consumable
if it screws on youre good
i think i need to truly search for non-lincoln mig tips in the welding shop i go to, but its also impossible to find NON-Weldcraft tig parts
if it threads on gently and fully using gentle finger pressue enjoy welding with it
if you are really worried buy a thread gauge and measure the two threads