Locate leak in FAU

If Canada is so great, why do I see all those bad drivers with Ontario license plates in Florida? They get in the fast lane, only to drive way the speed limit. Don't these people know the US uses MILES PER HOUR? :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We have been taught to respect, and not run over our elders - those old geezers with license plates with a limp dick hanging down the middle. I remember seeing a TV add promoting safe sex - a condom being applied to the state, I think it only got on the air a couple times. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

It's VERY hard to respect them while you're doing your best not to not run over them, as they pull onto a highway right in front of you. They don't stop at the stop signs, they just keep rolling and igonring all the car and truck horns as people try to dodge them. Do you remember "The safe sane 12 mile per hour driver" in the comic strips? He would have been proud of them. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell