hobart handler 210

Does anyone here have the new hobart handler 210, do you like it? I am in the market for a new welder in the $1000.00 range and of miller, lincoln and hobart the hobart seems the best. It seems to be the only

210 in the 180 machine size, other 210's are the big units. It has a plug in spool gun as well withought the need of a seperate control box.
Reply to
mark

I don't know beans about a 210, but I (heart) my 175 Handler.

Reply to
cavelamb himself

On Jan 16, 3:02=A0pm, mark wrote:? I am

Hey Mark, I'm new to the group and just found your post. My advice to you is whichever brand or model you decide on, do yourself and your wallet a huge favor and look for an industrial auction in your area. You'll find welding equipment selling for 25 to 40 cents on the dollar. Your budget will go WAY farther that way. You could end up with a little-used $2500 Miller or Lincoln for much less than your $1000 budget if you can summon a little patience. You may decide to buy something older, but in fine working condition and only pay a few hundred for the welder, helmet, wire or rods too. Good luck, Cal

Reply to
cbf2256