Logan 9x36 lathe-$500

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That Logan got a QC box? Photos?

Reply to
RBnDFW

Im just passing em along as I find em on craigslist. Drop em an email or?

Prices seem to be dropping on some items recently. Lots of folks are running out of their unemployment and are needing money.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner, I for one appreciate your postings (CL forwards). I like looking at the stuff and the time it saves me from looking.

Thanks,

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Gummer, the Pubic Servant.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Thanks Extinct Angle.

Gunner Asch

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You should be thanking me.... I"ll bet yer saving up yer pennies for that AutoBlow, as we speak. And enjoying those demo videos, eh?

Reply to
Existential Angst

AutoBlow? Demos?

?????

Thanks for letting me know what you are talking about, Expense Angel

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Heck, I thought alla those were yours, cleaning house.

Reply to
RBnDFW

Nah..mine would look nasty and have bad paint. Though they would all work.

Gunner