Logan Lathe Parts

Does anyone know a good source for used Logan lathe parts? Specifically a quick change gearbox & leadscrew.

John-
I have some of the gears, but don't have a gearbox or leadscrew. You might try asking on the Logan group at:
Good luck,
-Bill Fill Olympia, WA

On 3 Nov 2003 15:59:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@baronengineering.com (John Baron) wrote:

I have a lead screw. Im not sure if its the same as the Change Gear length or not. I have a parts change gear machine Ill match them with tommorow
Gunner
Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry