Logan Lathe Parts - where to source change gearbox & leadscrew

Does anyone know a good source for used Logan lathe parts? Specifically a quick change gearbox & leadscrew.

Reply to
John Baron

John-

I have some of the gears, but don't have a gearbox or leadscrew. You might try asking on the Logan group at:

Good luck,

-Bill Fill Olympia, WA

Reply to
Bill Fill

I have a lead screw. Im not sure if its the same as the Change Gear length or not. I have a parts change gear machine Ill match them with tommorow

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner