Looking for a 5-40 die

Where can I get a 5-40 die for a student's project? My local hardware store can't order just 1 and HomeDepot only sells sets. Thanks, Ron

Reply to
rjv494

Small Parts Inc

McMaster-Carr

Part Number 2602A11 $22.03 Each H.S.S.

Part Number 2576A135 (carbon steel) $9.00 approx.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School

643 Upper Maple Street Dantieson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff

MSC

Reply to
Don Foreman

All the above. Add Graingers to that list. You have to bring a gun for them to hold on you in order to pay the ridiculous prices, though.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Reply to
RoyJ