Looking for a type of pin

Hello all I have a part at work we are looking to quote on but it would be a lot easier if I could find something close and modify it. It is a headed pin aprox .365 on the shaft x 1-3/4 lg, with a head around 9/16 dia by 1/4" thick (it looks like it was done by upsetting, kind of squashed looking) and 2 flats milled or sheared level with the shaft. There are also 3 notches pressed into the shaft along its length about

3/4 long and equal around the dia and down 1/4 from the head. The notches push the material out to the sides creating a slightly larger diameter around the notches. I am assuming that it is some kind of dowel pin with the notches locking it in position. Material is Stainless, probalby 316
Reply to
machineman

How about this place:

Or here:

Roger Shoaf

Reply to
Hul Tytus

You might take a look at what is available in chain pins. This thing almost sounds like a pin for a stainless pintle or conveyor chain.

Reply to
Bill Marrs