Looking for a Vehicle Lift?

Contact us at

for the BEST prices on the highest quality automotive equipment! Rotary Lifts, Champion air compressors, parts, accessories, workbenches, exhaust hoses, etc! We offer competitive prices to both dealerships and the home garage!

Reply to
fwoitel

Actually, I could use one for a current project. Sadly, I will never, ever buy from a telemarketer or spammer. Thank goodness you posted this when you did; I would have hated to mistakenly buy from a spammer.

Pleasure doing business with your competitors.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

On 14 Feb 2006 08:31:20 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com quickly quoth:

Speaking of spam, did anyone else here get private email from spitzlift today? I got two.

And is anyone here lame enough to actually reply to email from a gmail address, other than to known friends' emails? ;)

------------------------------------------------- - Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- *

ljaques

I wonder if we could forward the links to the lift site (yup, got that one and figured the addy was farmed from here) to the rip-off artists that posted the spam post here for all the bogus goods. Maybe a drive at getting both of them out of business.

Figure the Chinese should be able to meet a price point low enough to drive at least one out of the trade.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:42:18 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Trevor Jones quickly quoth:

ROTFLMAO! Excellent idea. But I'd much prefer that someone figure out how wire up computer feedback loops so that when a spammer spams, each and every one of the spams comes back to that person as a 90kV electric shock through his keyboard. Think they'd get the hint? No, then how about 7kV @ 1000A? Then grind up the remains for fertilizer.

Now what can we do for senseless yuppies (pet raincoats/booties?), PC folks, terrorists (eco and regular), lawyers, & politicians to help with their enlightenment?

-- Like they say, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name. ------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer-free Website Development

Reply to
ljaques