looking for foundry for one-off aluminum casting

Howdy folks, Anybody know of a small shop for this?. It would basically be a bowl shape 12" diameter and 4" deep with 3/8" - 1/2" walls. Anyone interested in the job? . thanks, Dar .

work
free weird music

Reply to
Dar

Try this guy. Jay does good work and he is the owner operator.

Up North

Where are you? Do you already have a pattern? Could/would you make one? I know a place in western Wisconsin that does such things.

Pete Stanaitis

-----------------

Dar wrote:

Reply to
spaco

I'm in Nuevo Mejico but I may not find a local shop so lacking that , 'anywhere' in US of A will work . I'll be making a Sculpey clay model and acrylic-spraying the crap out of it (^8 .

DS

Reply to
Dar

wcastingco.com/

Yeah that's what I'm looking for, thanks. D

Reply to
Dar