looking for lathe in Vancouver BC area

Can anyone suggest where I might find a good price on 7x12 or 7x14 chinese import lathe in the Vancouver BC area? Of course a great deal on used american
iron would also be great!
Thanks, James. TTYL, James.
There's a 9- inch southbend on salt spring island coming up soon, no idea of the price, but it has taper attachment and some other tooling... /mark Other possibility, try Grizzly's tent sale usually May long weekend in Bellingham.
If you can stop the staff at Busy Bee from bickering with each other and disappearing for coffee/lunch etc., you might find a lathe there. (Oh, am I prickly this morning...)