Lovejoy coupling source for 42mm x 12mm L series

Hi; I have a 10kw St Gen head on the way. It has a 42mm shaft with a 12mm(wide) x 7.8mm keyway. I have been looking online for a L series lovejoy coupler. Any links to this specific coupler. There are many sites with lovejoy couplers. Thanks Bead_runner

Reply to
Bead Runner

Don't know if Hays is still around-they made a vnicecoupling. Check Browning, too...

Reply to
Rick