Machinable Thermal Insulator Good to > 500F?

axolotl wrote in news:k9vmc4$1i9$1@dont- email.me:

Interesting stuff, but absolutely no indication where to buy it...

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

It is handled by industrial insulation suppliers- the people that would supply industrial boiler installations and manufacturing lines. Such as:

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

I found that you call the factory as it is specialized material. If you can fit a 'standard' product - then the volume is needed...

Looks like they don't deal with you and me - but with builders needing volume.

Many products are like that.

Mart> axolotl wrote in news:k9vmc4$1i9$1@dont-

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

330 pounds sterling for a cubic meter of foam? OUCH!

Larry Jaques