Machine tools for sale

I spoke to this fella the other night, and he has a buncha good tools, but not what I was looking for. He seems to be a 'Gunner of the North', repairing CNC machines and collecting those machines set aside , with the thought of using them or selling them.

The TOS sounds like a beauty, basically a Deckel clone, with a bunch of tooling. $4000 cdn

I have no other affiliation with him other than the two emails he sent and the 20 minute phone conversation I had with him.

The stuff is in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

Reply to
Peter Snell