I am moving near Kennedy Space Center in FL soon. I have decided to sell my
machines and replace them later, rather than move them, as I have to build a
These machines are in Ocean Springs, MS (next to Biloxi)
1. Large old Monarch lathe: (3HP w/static converter.
Runs on 220 single phase. About 19+"swing short bed, 9" 3 jaw, 14" 4 jaw,
face plate, steady rest,
2. Nichols horizontal mill w/vertical head: 1½ HP 3
3. Grizzly G4015 3in1 Lathe/mill/drill
4. 16", 3 HP shaper (large), w/ vise
5. K&T model K number 2 vertical mill, (table problem)
6. Surface grinder, 20" (IIRC)
7. shop made 10 HP rotary phase converter.
8. All the parts to make a 5 HP rotary phase converter.
9. Lots of 2" & 3" steel shafting material, various sizes & lengths. Some
10. Some 3" & 4" pipe. Suitable for making gantries (A frames for chain
And a lot of other stuff I can't think of at the moment.
These will go to Ebay eventually. Email me for info.
- posted 18 years ago