Middle of the Road Bandsaw?

Hi All;

The local Mill supplier has one of these sitting on his shop floor. It looks to be a better saw than the ubiquitous 4X6, but is quite a bit cheaper than the usual next step up. (Tagged at $599 cdn, I'm sure some haggling could be done.;)) Anyone have or used one of these. I'm thinking about it, as my

4X6 is sometimes a pain to get cutting square after an adjustment to cutting angle. And this one seems a LOT sturdier.
Reply to
Peter Snell

Hi All;

The local Mill supplier has one of these sitting on his shop floor. It looks to be a better saw than the ubiquitous 4X6, but is quite a bit cheaper than the usual next step up. (Tagged at $599 cdn, I'm sure some haggling could be done.;)) Anyone have or used one of these? I'm thinking about it, as my

4X6 is sometimes a pain to get cutting square after an adjustment to cutting angle. And this one seems a LOT sturdier.
Reply to
Peter Snell

Looks like this one:

If you're in the BC area it might be worth it to drive down to Bellingham and hit Grizzly up for one of these.

Grant Erw> Hi All;

Reply to
Grant Erwin