Machinist's Workshop

I have the last 6 issues of Machinist's Workshop that I have no further need
for and will be glad to send to anyone who might like them.
Walt
Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy
FWIW, I have sent Roy mail on this.
Adam Smith Midland, ON
Reply to
Adam Smith
Pardon me, I meant to say that I had sent mail to Walt.
Reply to
Adam Smith
Sorry, I only had one set. Gary Brady was first to answer so they are going to him.
Walt
Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy
Absolutely no problem. It is nice of you to ensure that they will go where appreciated.
Adam Smith Midland, ON
Reply to
Adam Smith