Machinist's Workshop

I have the last 6 issues of Machinist's Workshop that I have no further need for and will be glad to send to anyone who might like them. Walt

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

FWIW, I have sent Roy mail on this.

Adam Smith Midland, ON

Reply to
Adam Smith

Pardon me, I meant to say that I had sent mail to Walt.

Reply to
Adam Smith

Sorry, I only had one set. Gary Brady was first to answer so they are going to him.

Walt

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

Absolutely no problem. It is nice of you to ensure that they will go where appreciated.

Adam Smith Midland, ON

Reply to
Adam Smith