thanks Alex
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:45:54 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

===========Please accept my condolences on the loss of your Father.
While most of the people in alt.machines.cnc also visit rec.crafts.metalworking, not all do, and as you father was a tool & die maker, he most likely had high quality pro grade tools. I am cross posting to alt.machines.cnc so every one will be aware of the opportunity.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 4, 2:21 am, F. George McDuffee <gmcduf...@mcduffee- associates.us> wrote:

Thank you George. I appreciate your help.
Alex
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

My condolences on your loss. Its a pity you are on the other side of the globe ,I would have gladly taken the tools off your hands for the price asked.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
✖

Kevin ... thank you for your kind words. I would have gladly delivered the tools to you but it's a long drive. :) I'm hoping that my Dad's tools will fall in good hands one of these days.
Add pictures here
✖