Mazak Slant 50 chip tray

My company recently purchased an old Slant 50 1500 lathe. 1500 is the between-centres length, I believe. Anyway, while the thing DID com with a conveyor, the coolant tray and pump are long gone. Don't even suggest I get a quote from Mazak for this thing; last time i did that was for a machine half the size and half the age. Came to something like $10000. What i COULD use are some dimensions for these components so i could make my own up. Anyone?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Green

snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (Keith Green) wrote in news:e9751030.0409151915.e0cf3a0 @posting.google.com:

Typical Mazak tank construction is of the conveyor over tank design. (vs conveyor in-tank). Block up the conveyor to just underneath the machine, then start measuring for the tank. Make sure to put a lip to go back under the edge near the casting.

Reply to
Anthony