McMaster is instant fulfillment!

I ordered a pair of Imperial model IE-180 wire cutters late on the 12th, and they arrived just now. Hot damn, that's just about instantaneous... Must have shipped from Elmhurst.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Good for you! I have to order from MSC by 10:30 am to get that service here in western WI.

Either way, it sure beats driving 40 or 50 miles one way to get something.

Pete Stanaitis

Louis Ohland wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Here in EauClaire, order from MSC, (or McMaster) at 18:57PM and get it by 9:00 AM the next morning.

What part of western WI are you in??

Reply to
Cross-Slide

I noticed my McMaster shipments to work are coming Fedex instead of UPS. Now I'm getting most things overnight.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Down in the Wisconsin tropical zone, near where I-90 crosses into Illinois.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

I get stuff from Grainger and McMaster the SAME day! Beat that! And, Grainger will open-up for me 24/7 for $50 fee. I've had to get parts in the middle of the night on occasion and the $50 was nowhere near the cost of the down-time.

Reply to
Buerste
10 miles se of Baldwin

Pete Stanaitis

---------------------

Cross-Slide wrote:

Reply to
spaco

I always thought you were down near Grand Rapids Michigan. I'm in Michigan near Latitude

45N

Wes

Wes

Wes

I wish that there is a way to convince them to sell to Canadians. They stopped because "there was too much hassle with customs" Business must be good.

-- Boris

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Apparently, NAFTA did not do what it was supposed to do.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

te:

For me it seems that every other package to or from Canada is opened and arrives with something missing or is completely lost.

So I no longer order anything form Canada. (or China).

I've had to let a lot of what looked like good deals go as a result.

A company like MSC is relatively close to me, so that makes things a lot easier and cheaper. (I hope to be picking up a rotary table, dividing plates, and tailstock in a couple days).

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

Oh, I think it did just fine for large corporate interests. Nafta wasn't about Joe American or Ethan Canadian buying retail across national boundaries.

Sad thing too. Canada of all countries should be a country where we can have fair and free trade with.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

It is a small world isn't it? McMaster, or MSC ship overnight here via Speedy. I'm surprised and confused why you don't get as good of service there also.

Reply to
Cross-Slide