Mechanix Illustrated 1979

Anybody got a copy of the January Issue? I used to have it but lost it or someone borrowed it (permanently). Anyway, there was a metal brake project in it that I wanted to look at. Could somone help me out?

BGP

Reply to
Bert and Eileen Plank

Grant Erwin

i dont have it, but if you cannot locate the issue you need they do sell plans that were printed up in their magazine from time to time... get a current copy and look for the plans that are for sale...hope this helps.

Reply to
jim

Thanks, I can't get it at my local Library but If I can find a new issue somewhere I'll try and order it through backissue.

Thanks for the replies "Bert and Eileen Plank"

Reply to
Bert and Eileen Plank

Would you believe that I had that article in one of my files (since 1979!) up until about 6 months ago when I cleaned out the file cabinet? Never got around to building it. Here's the best I could do for you:

this helps, Jim

Reply to
Jim & Hils

Ha HA thats the story of my life, thanks.

Hope this helps,

Reply to
Bert and Eileen Plank

Maybe this post will be the charm. My previous two apparently didn't make it!

I've tried contacting you on the side with no results, and my posts don't appear to be going out. Trying again. I have the magazine in question in my grubby hands. The ball's in your court.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Hi, thanks for the reply, I sent you an Email with my correct addy, let me know off list what we can arrange

BGP

Reply to
Bert and Eileen Plank