Meco Midget Torch Holder

Made from a piece of a junked computer case. A little cutting with the bench shear, jewelers saw and bending on the brake and here we are. Not purdy by any stretch but 30 minutes time and it works great.

I could post these in the archive if I can find out how. BTW I solved the problem with the regulator pressures I asked about here a week or so ago. Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote