Need Thompson 2F Grinder Info

I would like to buy any manuals or other info for a Thompson 2F 8"x24" hydraulic surface grinder. Particularly need info on the manual and auto feeds. Also need the built-in Bijur lube pump or drawings to reproduce it. Google has not been helpful. Don Young zz(longslimdon at yahoo dot com)xx

Reply to
Don Young

Don,

I've got a doc entitled "Operating Instructions for Thompson Surface Grind Machines" that apparently covers the Model F. It's not for sale, but I can scan it in and email you a PDF if that would help. It would take a few days for me to get to it, so email me if you are interested.

A picture of your grinder might help to confirm if it would useful to you.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

Thanks Mike. Have emailed with photo. Don Young

Reply to
Don Young