Ping: Andrew Thompson?

--A guy by that name wrote an article way back in 1977, in Live Steam, on how to build a steam calliope. Does anyone know what became of him, the patterns and the castings?

Reply to
steamer

I've got to imagine that anyone old enough to have sufficient skills for such a complex project that wrote the article in 1977 is now in a nursing home or departed.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

I have some from Dad - don't know the years - have to look in the shop and dig in a couple of boxes. I have it to be done on my list Ed.

Long time member of rec.crafts.metalworking friend.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Pete C. wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn