Merry Christmas to All You Fine Folks

I hope everyone is/was having a good Christmas or otherwise winter fiesta.
Please excuse my lab-scents -- bin neglecting these find newsgroups,
but hope to improve again as soon as I can find another place to hide the computer and sneak off to.
Sincere good wishes and Merry Christmas to all my pals and pallets.
Snuffy