Metalworking for Dummies Website?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I appreciate them all!

Reply to
JWho

I'll vote for that.

I often say that I learn more from this group than Home Shop Machinist...

Only possible exception is Machinery's Handbook.

Oh. And, as you see, I suggest the subject be changed to: "Metalworking for Smarties".

:-)

DOC

DOC

Hi Mike, I'm not the OP but I'm really interested in learning more about metalwork (I've done some blacksmithing and basic armor making for middle ages re-enactment) and I'm particularly interested in casting and machine work. If there's anyone reading from the KC area, I'm in Warrensburg and I'm nice to machines. (and people) ;)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Martin