Mig Welding Basics part 7 Vertical Tee Joint Drill

Mig Welding Basics part 7 Vertical Tee Joint Drill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JycdRwDLg58

HAH! Beat Banquer at his own game.
(up to zero views now.)
On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 09:31:48 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

You're the solitaire champ!
--
Ed Huntress

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 2:16:52 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Well YAY ME!
BTW, up to 5 views now, well on our way to 6. If anyone were to look at my LinkedIn page, they would be overwhelmingly underwhelmed.
On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:42:44 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

Mine, too. I even go under an assumed name -- Ed Huntress.
--
Ed Huntress

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 6:47:23 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

14 views already. well on the way to 15! OK, now that I've tried it, I STILL don't understand the thrill Jon B. seems to get from this activity. Maybe it's an acquired taste, like whisky.
On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:12:31 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

It's more like counting the red cars that go by when your dad is driving the family to Florida.
--
Ed Huntress