Mig Welding Basics part 7 Vertical Tee Joint Drill

Mig Welding Basics part 7 Vertical Tee Joint Drill

HAH! Beat Banquer at his own game. (up to zero views now.)

Reply to
rangerssuck

You're the solitaire champ!

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Well YAY ME!

BTW, up to 5 views now, well on our way to 6. If anyone were to look at my LinkedIn page, they would be overwhelmingly underwhelmed.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Mine, too. I even go under an assumed name -- Ed Huntress.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

14 views already. well on the way to 15! OK, now that I've tried it, I STILL don't understand the thrill Jon B. seems to get from this activity. Maybe it's an acquired taste, like whisky.
Reply to
rangerssuck

It's more like counting the red cars that go by when your dad is driving the family to Florida.

Reply to
Ed Huntress