mill for sale East coast

I have no connection to the seller and have not seen the mill.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Second that. I own one with a CNC control. Quite a bit more rigid than the series one bridgeport. Not quite up to series two. The add doesn't say what tooling size. R8 is a real diservice to this machine as its built too well for light tooling. But quite a few 602's did come with R8.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend