Mill table toggle clamp needed

Hi all,

I need some toggle clamps that are set up to accept T-nuts and studs in a mill table. I KNOW I've seen these recently SOMEWHERE, but for the life of me I can't remember where it was. I've found regular clamps that I can make work but it would be nice if I could find some already adapted for use on a mill or rotary table.

Someone please point me to a source of these things so I can slap my forehead and say, "Of course! That's where I saw them."

Regards,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Lee Valley ?

Reply to
John

Carr-Lane?

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Nope. They have only the regular clamps.

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

?

Reply to
Mike Henry

I haven't seen complete ones but Reid Tool

de Staco toggle clamps that would be easy to adapt.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards