mistery bench grinder

I just bought an old and heavy duty looking grinder. It's probably 50 y.o., very heavy and runs pretty smooth. Arbor is relatively small - 1/2" It's is so much better than a cheap POS grinder I got from Costco!

There is no any brand name or spec plate on this old baby. Is there any key features to help estimate RPM and HP on this grinder? I can post a picture if it'll help.

Thanks!

Reply to
Alex

Color? Shape of motor end bells? Type of rests in front of the wheels? Pic would really help. But not here. Got a picture site online? Try Webshots or Epson photo gallery

Steve W.

It's a single phase 110v grinder. Arbor has a short keyway on it.

Here is some pictures:

from below:

Steve W. wrote:

Reply to
Alex

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Please read original posts. I want to know RPM and HP of this grinder since there is no spec. plate on it.

Grant Erw> Why did you post the pictures of that old Craftsman gr>

Reply to
Alex