Mixing Hydraulic Oil with Cutting Oil?

We're changing out the hydraulic oils from our CNC machines. Are there any good uses for the old hydraulic oil? We were thinking of
adding it to our cutting oil for use in our automatic screw machines. Thanks in advance, Dave

Probably not a brilliant idea, even if the hydraulic oil is a mineral oil rather than a glycol it will have a very different set of additives, which may interact in unexpected ways. What are the oils?
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:08:49 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com quickly quoth:

Call the local oil collection guys (or your source for the new oil) and recycle it.
-- This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it. - John Adams
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:08:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Shrug..I do it all the time. Doesnt seem to effect things negatively. I use a lot of it as coolant on the horizontal band saws.
Gunner
"Try thinking of the Libertarian Party as a rolled-up newspaper, useful in making the Republican puppy (I've given up on the Democratic bitch) go where he's supposed to -- not on that beautiful antique carpet we call the Constitution." -- L. Neil Smith, Bill Clinton's Reichstag Fire
I used to have some Wadell automatic machines and I bought some oil that was used as a hyd oil or a cutting oil. And I used it for years and it worked good. Jim Sehr