Mobil oil Velocite C

Can some one help me with a modern replacement to this oil . Mobil Velocite C I have seen reference to A and B but not the C grade.
Thanks Ron from OZ
VELOCITE 6 SPINDLE OIL ISO 10 VELOCITE 8 SPINDLE OIL ISO 15 VELOCITE 3 SPINDLE OIL ISO 2
Mobil Velocite Oil Numbered Series meets or exceeds the following industry specifications:              Cincinnati Machine P-65 No 3 Cincinnati Machine P-62 No 6 Cincinnati Machine P-45 No 10
I'm not sure what A, B & C are. Velocite is sold today. Here are some numbers that you can cross to others. www.mscdirect.com page 2687 contains Velocite oil.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member http://lufkinced.com /
Ron from Oz wrote:

-