Mobil oil Velocite C

Can some one help me with a modern replacement to this oil . Mobil Velocite C I have seen reference to A and B but not the C grade. Thanks Ron from OZ

Reply to
Ron from Oz

VELOCITE 6 SPINDLE OIL ISO 10 VELOCITE 8 SPINDLE OIL ISO 15 VELOCITE 3 SPINDLE OIL ISO 2

Mobil Velocite Oil Numbered Series meets or exceeds the following industry specifications: Cincinnati Machine P-65 No 3 Cincinnati Machine P-62 No 6 Cincinnati Machine P-45 No 10

I'm not sure what A, B & C are. Velocite is sold today. Here are some numbers that you can cross to others.

page 2687 contains Velocite oil.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

R> Can some one help me with a modern replacement to this oil .

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn