Mobilmet S-122

I got a bucket of Mobilmet S-122 soluble oil at a factory the other day:

It was included with a Quincy 5 HP QR-25 compressor that I bought for $100:

The manufacturer webpage about this cutting oil is here:

What I am a little unclear about, is whether this Mobilmet is resistant to bacterias in diluted form, or not so resistant. Has anyone used it?

I want to try it on my Bridgeport, since for the lathe I am all set, thanks to Mike Henry's gallon of great soluble oil he gave me.

Ignoramus2804