More Conex ?'s

OK it looks like moving a shop via a conex box is a good way to go. What's the best way to insure the contents

And how are things such as machine tools best secured for shipping, skidded and crated I assume but then what's used to tie them down once loaded?

ED

Reply to
ED

~Roy

Reply to
Mike Berger

Different country, can't help you. I am insured with RAC

I used 1000 kg rated ratchet tie down straps to secure my stuff, all heavy stuff in centre, lathe lashed one side, mill the other. Alan, in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz. VK6 YAB VKS 737 - W 617

Reply to
alan200