More pix of this Series II

I reorganized them. The top level directory has pictures that I took yesterday upon pickip. Taken By Seller directory has pictures that the seller emailed me earlier. Other Mills has pictures of similar Series II mills.

Ignoramus26053

Getting it on and off the trailer wasn't too bad?

Reply to
Pete C.

Yes and no. On the trailer, no problem. Off the trailer, no problem too, but we unloaded in my friend's warehouse with a forklift. TO get it to my home, I will have to take the head with ram off of it.

Ignoramus26053

I was wondering where it was spending the night. Glad to learn your friend has a fork lift. Will he let you borrow it to take home in the near future?

Btw, did you get your apron "cut feed / screw feed" interlock issue resolved?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I still need to take off the head and ram assembly, as it would not fit through the door. Without the head, I can unload myself in 2-3 hours. It is not really a big deal with the head removed.

So my plan is as follows:

1) Take off the head (which is not simple due to many wires and air/hydraulic lines going to it). 2) Take head home, lift it and suspend from the ceiling above the intended placement of the mill 3) Bring the mill home, put under the head, lower head on mill.

No, I fell asleep at 9:30pm yesterday, I was exhausted completely. I do think that the issue is the position of the cam, and if I can find the right position for the cam, the lock arm will move in the proper interval. I may look at it today.

Ignoramus26053

Be aware that given the amount of 'screen burn" showing on the monitor..you may have to change it before too long.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

According to the seller, the monitor is already dead.

My plan, as of now, is to junk the whole control and relpace it with a PC running EMC software. I already have the PC all set up, which is obviously the easy part.

Ignoramus10008

Excellent!!

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thanks. Hopefully the mill will be at my house is 2-3 weeks. It is at my friend's warehouse right now.

Ignoramus10008

Is that a heated warehouse? Reason I ask is about this time of year the snow melts and cold metal condenses a lot of water out of the air which causes rust.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

yes, heated.