Morgan scraping video and book

Just to let everyone know, I ordered the video& book about 1 1/2 weeks ago and it showed up yesterday. Also payed by paypal. Seems whoever has taken
over the distribution is doing a good job.

Good!
I got a copy of the book and (by accident) the video before Michael got into his difficulties and they were well worth it. I hope that things come right for him, since his heart is obviously in the right place.
Mark Rand RTFM
i bought the book and the video and payed pay pal they said it would be a week and i got it in 2 days. the book was very good but the video really put it together. i wish there was a book and video on measuring and setting up.
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:25:43 -0600, "Bill Bright"

I saw the new ordering information, recently, and thought I had saved it; but, cannot find it, now. Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction?
Thank you.
Orrin
snipped-for-privacy@moscow.com
Orrin Iseminger wrote:

I sent a message to snipped-for-privacy@machinerepair.com as was suggested in an email around 11/27/2003, but I have gotten no reply. a "whois" of machinerepair.com still shows the domain as being owned by Michael Morgan, of Roseville Machine Repair, the company that went bankrupt causing the whole mess.
Pinging machinerepair.com brings up a response from superhosts.com, and my old bookmark doesn't work, but fiddling around a bit, I got back to the web page with http://www.machinerepair.com /
and they have a "what happend to" page that explains what to do.
I'm going to send another message and see what happens.
Jon
Jon Elson wrote:

<snip>
mail to snipped-for-privacy@machinerepair.com now gets redirected to snipped-for-privacy@charter.net, and his mailbox is full, apparently.
Not a good sign!
Jon
I bought the book/video about a month ago and corresponded a few times with him. He was prompt and helpful.
Given that it's around xmas time, I'd have to imagine that he's on vacation or had some family issue that is keeping him from reading his mail.
I'd try waiting another week and see what happens after New Years.