Michael Morgan Scraping Book and Video

Anybody know if this is still available from him? The website is still up but that doesn't mean anything. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

The last time I was there there was some sort of blurb about how distribution had been turned over to someone else. If no one else here responds, you might email about availability - the response (or lack thereof) might give some sort of indication of the liklihood of getting the product.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

I know it was working about a year and a half ago. The order was shipped promptly. And it was worth the money. Mike is not doing the selling or distributing. Whoever was doing it 1 1/2 years ago did a great job and is probably still doing a great job. Why don't you try ordering? If the web site is up but monitored the order won't be processed. ERS

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Mike got back with me in less than 12 hours. He is still taking orders and the lead time is 1-3 days. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello