Michael Morgan Scraping Page

I was going to buy Michael Morgan's scraping video and book and just tried to access the website and it is gone. Any one have any idea if he
is still selling these or has he given up? I hope not, I would really like the book and video.
Thanks, Steve
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yup.seems to be gone. Too bad, the book was pretty good. I was hoping he'd get the Bridgeport book done. The name is so common that any Google search is just full of other Michael Morgans, selling art, wine, etc. Or maybe that's why he got out of the scraping business.
Jon
Got curious; did a Google search. Thought this hit might be useful (note that the discussion has 2 pages).
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t2527;p=0
David Merrill